Are You a Woman in Business? Consider Bidding on Federal Government Contracts!
Are you a woman from the Prairies or the North who owns or runs a business? Have you considered the Government of Canada (GOC) as a potential customer? The GOC purchases over $20 billion of goods and services each year, ranging from catering services to automotive fleets. Unfortunately, women owned and led businesses are currently under-represented among government suppliers. We want to change that – because when women succeed, everyone succeeds. Registration closes at 3:00 pm MST on Wednesday, March 6, 2019. Instructions for joining the webinar will be provided to registrants following the close of registration.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear from a senior government employee on how the GOC is helping women to grow their businesses with access to financing, talent, networks and expertise
- Receive insight and advice from a woman business owner who has sold to the Government of Canada
- Find out what types of goods and services the Government of Canada buys
- Learn how to register as a supplier
- Watch a live demonstration of how to search for specific opportunities