Chamber Office Reopens
After six months of working remotely the Chamber staff has returned to the office. In order to keep our staff and visitors safe protocols have been put into place:
- if you would like to see a member of our staff we encourage you to call in advance to book an appointment. See our staff contact information.
- visitors must sanitize their hands when entering the office. Sanitizing when you leave is also encouraged.
- hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- physical distancing is required and there are stickers to indicate safe distancing throughout the office.
- Chamber staff are required to wear masks when physical distancing is not possible.
- when safe distancing isn't possible we are supplying visitors with disposable masks.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (403) 527-5214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.