The ongoing pandemic has created new barriers to the agriculture and agri-food industry and it is vital that there is access to labour, management of supply and demand, and financial support available.
- Alberta Farm Animal Care Resources
- Beef Cattle Research Council COVID-19 Resources
- Canadian Agriculture Human Resource Council: Information and Tips on COVID-19
- Canadian Cattlemen's Association COVID-19 Resources
- Canadian Federation of Agriculture: Resources on COVID-19
- Information for Industry - Government of Canada
Regulations and Resources
In Canada’s agriculture and agri-food sector there is a massive potential to grow the industry. Use these resources to help make informed decisions and share your feedback with government and industry leaders.
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada
- Alberta Agri-processing business resources
- Beef Advocacy Canada
- Raising Canadian Beef
- Toolkit for Food Businesses
- Selling food online: E-commerce
- Growing your market : selling into food service
- Growing your market : making your sales pitch
- Labelling your food product
- Selling your food product
Fuel Your Workforce
Whether you are looking for work, looking to hire, or looking to train, these resources provide you with the connections to grow your workforce.
Fill Up on Funding
There is billions of funding available for businesses each year. You can power up your business by taking advantage of what is available.
Exporting Your Product
Growing or creating a product is only half the journey. Use these resources to help take your business to the next level.
Sustainability and Education
Greater awareness around food sustainability and the environmental foot print of agriculture has become progressively more important. Educating Canadians about the agriculture industry ensures citizens of all ages are informed about where food comes from, the importance of agriculture to our economy and the future sustainability of our food