WHAT IS THE LOCAL BUSINESS
The Medicine Hat & District Chamber's Local Business Tool Kit is intended to help promote the success and long term prosperity of both local businesses, and our region as a whole by connecting businesses with necessary resources. Some groups that can likely benefit from the Tool Kit include businesses that are:
- New local startups.
- Looking to grow in the market.
- Established but looking to save money on operations.
- Interested in hiring new talent.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE
The Local Business Tool Kit features resources for business owners including, but not limited to:
- A checklist of fundamental business elements.
- Social media usage to build your brand.
- E-Commerce and how it can help your sales.
- Grants and funding for a hand in growth.
- Recruitment and hiring to get the best people.
- Local initiatives that benefit everyone.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE
In addition to the PDF Tool Kit, the Chamber provides many other resources in our business Tool Kit to help your business grow, including:
- Local business directory
- Comprehensive Business Resources
- Membership opportunities with the Chamber
- Community events
- Training calendar
- Chamber-hosted events
- Job Postings and student funding
- A listing service to promote your business sales and promotions
- An online platform to list your request for proposals
- An online Buy Sell & Xchange platform
- Our exclusive Member Portal system
- An online platform to share your business issues
- Direct business support from our staff