What is the Medicine Hat Chamber Business Toolkit?
The Medicine Hat & District Chamber's Local Business Toolkit is intended to help promote the success and long term prosperity of both local businesses, and our region as a whole by connecting businesses with necessary resources. Some groups that can likely benefit from the Toolkit include businesses that are:
- New local startups.
- Looking to grow in the market.
- Established but looking to save money on operations.
- Interested in hiring new talent.
What's inside the Toolkit?
The Chamber's Local Business Toolkit features resources for business owners including, but not limited to:
- A checklist of fundamental business elements.
- Social media usage to build your brand.
- E-Commerce and how it can help your sales.
- Grants and funding for a hand in growth.
- Recruitment and hiring to get the best people.
- Local initiatives that benefit everyone.
Where can I find more resources that aren't covered by the Toolkit?
In addition to the Toolkit, the Chamber provides many other resources to help you and your business grow, including: